PESHAWAR: Chief of Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran has responded to allegations levelled by Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) and said that he is determined not to compromise on in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government.

On Thursday, QWP’s Sikander Sherpao announced to quit PTI-led coalition government in KPK, alleging that Imran Khan interfered in the work of ministries allocated to QWP and forced the ministers to make illegal appointments which led to the breakup of QWP and PTI.

In a statement, the PTI chief hit back at the , saying that “I challenge everyone to prove corruption against me. I will not allow corruption in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government…I will fulfill my promise of and corruption-free administration.”

He said that the nation donated money for Shaukat Khanum Memorial because of his honesty.

On Thursday, PTI Information Secretary Dr. Shireen Mazari rejected QWP allegations as ‘baseless’ and an attempt to cover up the corruption done by their ministers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top